How Do I Keep Up With All The Memes?
Too Many Memes
It is interesting to see how fast memes travel from person to person. They seem to have an almost supernatural quality to them. I guess in this society we live in today, one can say that memes can truly be “magical”.
The Internet seems to have an endless supply of memes. So, in a way, I suppose they are even better than conventional wisdom. Indeed, so fast that it often appears that they have come out of nowhere. The entire method of creation of memes, e.g. what information do you want to share with the world, may be completely different from that of conventional wisdom?
- Nowadays, people tend to participate in various forums to help each other share the memes that we all enjoy sharing. I personally find it very enjoyable. It seems like they often enjoy helping each other with their own favorites.
- Let me explain what I mean by that. Godwin’s Law states that a specific opinion will be most repeated as often as its source is mentioned. This law applies to memes as well. And I’m not just talking about political correctness either. Let’s take something like WordPress themes. The WordPress themes and the current political parties on WordPress have basically become a favorite topic of Internet memes.
- In case you didn’t know, there are political parties on WordPress now. One is supporting the Democratic Party, the other is supporting the Republican Party.
- Now, if you look at those themes, you will see the various modifications that were done to them from the latest elections in America. Of course, a lot of this is about personality. You cannot just change themes and expect them to have a similar influence on the world.
- However, one thing has to be said here: Themes do have different characteristics. Like for example, one of the themes, of which I’m talking about, has a strong political bias.
- There is no question about that, especially after recent elections. A lot of these themes have been changed and adapted to cater to the needs of political parties. But there are themes that are more focused on personalities and viral factors. What if you can get the point across through memes?
- Memes are contagious. That’s right. Memes do have a contagious effect. Meaning, like when you are chatting with your friends, or when you get funny pictures of puppies, they get passed on to everyone around you.
- The internet, as you probably know, is becoming more popular. And as a result, the number of new memes that are getting made has also increased exponentially. And this means that they are not just exciting to us, but to those who take part in the social activities related to the internet.
So what happens next? Will memes evolve to become a viral factor that affects people in the real world? We will find out in the coming days.
Too Many Memes? Get Rid of Them Or They Will Always Gain Attention
If you are seeing too many memes you can stop it. You may even think that it is a conspiracy to get you to purchase something for free. This is far from the truth. There are people out there that have started these viral videos, and they have just so happened to find that when their videos are viewed too many times that the person has to pay for the opportunity to watch them.
Now that may sound like a money making scheme, but it’s not. I had this happen to me one time when I was looking at videos on the internet and some really popular thing happened on the site. So now all of the people in my area saw the video and they all started watching it.
The meme. They came out in all of their wisdom and knowledge, but for whatever reason they just couldn’t stop. As I stated in the beginning of this article, you should consider every one of your pictures and videos as free marketing.
But once the new people in your area to view these things they will see you on TV, on the radio, and perhaps even a billboard, and that’s going to make them want more of what you have to offer. It may be something that you make them so they can make something with or without you. It could be an affiliate product that you sell and then the top sites get the extra traffic from the meme.
So your goal with viral videos is to share your brand with those people that are looking for something new. If you have a really great product that people would buy and it happens to be viral video then it can make you money. So the next time you see something happen with your video, stop, and reflect.
Think about how you can use your viral video and this one with you. You just have to break the cycle. Stop spending all of your time on these memes and keep doing what you do best: market.
Also if you do have viral videos on your channel or some other website, then your company name needs to be advertised as well. The first line of advertising should be in your website, and then in your videos. So make sure you are using the viral marketing technique that you know so well.
In addition to this, use any other marketing method that you know that will get the attention of others. There are many viral marketing tactics and tools that can be used, so use them all.
Finally, get involved in forums or online forums. These are really good for promoting your company and helping others because the best ones are full of positive comments and sharing of things that they enjoy.
When this is done, this is known as viral marketing and is easy to do. Once it has been done, you will see that your company name and products will start to get out there. If your brand is someone that you know you will be very happy with the results.
In conclusion, make sure you are having a good time when you are making viral videos. This is something that you should always consider when marketing yourself.