VoIP Business Services refers to converged networks which offer hosted IP telephone service along with unified communications platforms over the same broadband network. Such converged systems can combine VoIP infrastructure with a traditional private network or a public switched telephone network (PSTN). VoIP business services are offered to businesses, which require high-quality and converged telephone solutions with an easy-to-use interface. VoIP telephony and unified communications solutions integrate various communication features, which include:
The main advantage of VoIP business services is that they enable every business to connect with their customers, partners, and suppliers virtually anywhere in the world. Businesses can conduct meetings remotely through internet connection, with video conferencing, or with audio conference calls at an affordable cost. VoIP phone systems also allow participants to take questions and give answers virtually through text messaging. All these features and many more have made it so popular among users.
Businesses may choose from an array of VoIP providers, which includes T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, cable, and many more. The basic function of VoIP business services is to make phone calls over the internet (i.e.) using digital protocols rather than the analog ones.
Some of the features offered by VoIP providers include:
– unified communications – voice and video conferencing – multi-line and multi-rates billing – video call recorder – voicemail – local and toll-free long distance phone services – access to internet using PC-based office applications – video and music conferencing – international dialing – video phone services – free VoIP calling cards – free Internet usage – conference calling and online meeting facilities – access to Internet, email, and instant message services – security of all conversations in a secure connection – free voice messages and free conference calls. These are just a few of the VoIP offerings that most companies are finding very useful for their business needs. The major advantage of VoIP is the fact that it helps businesses reduce costs by making low-cost long distance and international calls, as well as, interoffice and intra-company conferences, possible. It also provides employees with a secure, cost-effective, and easy way to communicate with each other.
For small businesses, one of the best VoIP Business Services are hosted IP telephony.
This simply means using an Internet connection to make telephone calls. This can be done in several ways, as there are IP-based softwares that allow businesses to use the internet to make phone calls and file records. Businesses can use a virtual phone number or a hosted IP address to make phone calls. With the use of an existing infrastructure, hosted IP telephony is affordable for even small offices. With all these features, small businesses would find these hosted IP telephones as one of the best VoIP Business Services that they could find.
Large corporations and international organizations are finding great advantage in VoIP business phone systems. This simply means using an internet connection to make international telephone calls and file records. The features of VoIP are comparable to those of analog phones. Large corporations can purchase VoIP phone systems that incorporate all the needed features like call recording and conferencing features and even allow users to dial from their mobile phones.
Small businesses may find that setting up a VoIP system is less costly than using conventional analog telephone services. Even though there are several VoIP providers in the market, it is still advisable to compare the services and plans offered by each. Most VoIP providers have different rates. They also offer different features, which you may want to consider when choosing a VoIP provider. VoIP business phone systems have been made easy through easy to use VoIP software.
- With all these benefits, small businesses can definitely get along with VoIP technology.
- VoIP services allow you to save much on communication costs.
- You can also get higher voice clarity using these programs.
- There is no doubt that the demand for VoIP services will continue to grow in the future.